Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Current Bunion Treatment

During the day, while wearing shoes with socks, I use Profoot Toe Spacers. I have tried other toe spacers, but these were the only ones large enough. At some point during the day, I like to use the Flex-Tastic (also by Profoot) for around an hour. I have read great reviews of YogaToes, but the Flex-Tastic is more economical. Very soon after I started to use them I noticed my toes were more flexible. While wearing open-to shoes I like to wear bunion pads or cushions. This helps to disguise the redness and prevent the bunion from being irritated by the straps. I like to try to alternate between icing by bunion and soaking in a a warm Epsom salt bath too. Both of those seem to help reduce the redness and swelling. This is my current bunion treatment routine. I would like to add more in the near future. I have also tried many, many other bunion products, but this what works best for me now.

1 comment:

  1. Medical Products Shop is a supplier of Medical Products, Diabetic Supplies, Maternity Care, Diagnostic Products, Dietary Supplements offered at discount prices.

    ReplyDelete